Volunteers are what continue to make the Library of Things a success!
Join our team and help us build a more resilient community.
Let’s build a community where people feel cared for, no matter what they own.
As we grow, our current volunteers are looking to transition into different roles with the Library of Things, and new volunteers can start to learn these roles at any time. Email email@example.com if interested.
Repair and Maintenance Volunteers
- Infrequent repair and/or regular maintenance of items
- Maintain detailed records of maintenance and repair activities
- Ideal for: Handy humans who like to repair and maintain things
- Time commitment: Flexible and ongoing
*Experience required as this work would be done independently
- Greet visitors
- Check in/out items
- Prepare reservations
- Sign up new members
- Activate new memberships
- Help maintain cleanliness of the library
- Ideal for: Comfortable with a computer, enjoys talking to people.
- Time commitment: 1 shift/month, Saturday 12:45-4:15pm