Volunteers are what continue to make the Library of Things a success!
Join our team and help us build a more resilient community.
Let’s build a community where people feel cared for, no matter what they own.
As we grow, our current volunteers are looking to transition into different roles with the Library of Things, and new volunteers can start to learn these roles at any time. Email email@example.com if interested.
Repair and Maintenance Volunteers
- Looking for 2-4 volunteers to share the tasks
- Flexible and ongoing
- Repair and/or maintain the items in our inventory
- Help us create a consistent maintenance schedule
- Ideal for: Handy humans who like to repair and maintain things.
- Time commitment: 0-2 hrs/week
- Search for grants and fundraising ideas
- Apply for grants
- Organize fundraisers
- Time commitment: Varies throughout the year
- One shift a month
- 12:45-4:15pm Saturday
- Greet visitors
- Check in/out items
- Prepare reservations
- Sign up new members
- Activate new memberships
- Help maintain cleanliness of the library
- Ideal for: Comfortable with a computer, enjoys talking to people.
- Time commitment: 3.5 hrs/month