All of our items have been graciously donated by everyday people from our community.
We believe a home is a place to fill with the things you use every day. For everything else, there's the Library of Things. Donate your less-used items and reduce the need for others to buy more stuff!
Here are a few items at the top of our wishlist
- Hand held garden tiller
- Themed party decorations
- Kids birthday supplies (Outdoor games, decorations)
- Sandwich board chalk board
- Party lights
- Beach umbrella
- Scale for weighing luggage
- Manual lawn aerator
- Pole tree trimmer
- Orbital sander
- Hose for air compressor
- Staple Gun
- Glue Gun
- Accuquilt dies
- Air Fryer
CONTACT US TO DONATE
Ready to share?
Let’s extend the life of second hand items together! Fill out this form and a member of our volunteer team will get in touch with you shortly to follow up.
Guidelines for Donations
- Items must be clean
- Items must be in good working order
- For fire safety, items must not be gas powered.
- Items must be small and light enough to transport down stairs.
- We may refuse items at our discretion.
You may leave your contact details to take the item back at any time. In the case that we re-donate unpopular items we will contact the original donor if they request it. Please provide the manual if possible.
Once your donation has been approved please drop off during Better Good business hours:
Monday - Friday 10:30-5:30
Closed on Holidays